6/5/10

Changes...



Had a great time at the openings last night....great turnout for all the exhibits and a number of the artists were there for each show, including a wonderful artist with a 3-day old baby. Wow, that gal is a trouper and a fine artist (her website it here)!
The weather has changed again and we had sunny skies yesterday and today, so the farmer's market was crowded (yay!) and we even had a marathon running through town and up the bay road this morning....yep...summer is here and there's more to do and see than there is time for.
Here's our sumi in the back garden this morning and just a few of the zillions of greens back there too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Bead Babe :) This is Rhonda Chase. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you putting a link to my site on your blog. I really enjoyed your letter and if I forgot to reply I apologize. Life with two little ones is a lot of work but very rewarding. I need to follow your lead and start a blog. Is it easy? Thanks again. I took a picture of your work at the show. I enjoyed it even before I met you :) Keep creating and thanks again.
Rhonda

beadbabe49 said...

hi rhonda...you're welcome and yes, it's easy to do a blog. Blogger gives you a lot of choices of templates of how your blog will look and then you add the words and photos. Probably the most difficult part is for folks who do not have a lot of digital camera experience. They have to learn to take interesting photos and then make them small enough (in kb's) for blogger to accept them.
If you have any questions, just email me and I'll try to help.