1/3/08

Take It Further Challenge

I've just joined Sharon B's Take It Further Challenge and it looks like great fun. It's a bit more structured than the Bead Journal Project, but not enough to be constricting, more of a challenge, I think. I seem to work better with a bit of a deadline and this will give me another one to shoot for. Plus it starts this month and goes for a year, so when the bjp is finished in May, I'll still have something else to work on.

I've gotten a bit done on the next piece in the basho series but not enough to post yet...I think this afternoon will be spent doodling ideas for the TIF challenge.

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

That challenge sounds like it will be fun! I have not heard of it before...

beadbabe49 said...

By the time I heard about it LB, the sign up period had closed, but I got on the waiting list in case anyone dropped out and someone did, so I got in...

artandtea said...

Thanks for sharing the info about Sharon B's challenge. It sounds like it will be an interesting and fun creative journey for you. Looking forward to seeing what you create!
-Karen