8/24/08

Sewing Kit



I saw a beautifully bead embroidered needlecase on someone's website and decided to make a small sewing kit while waiting for inspiration for the BJP...I see that some of you are also still in the decision-making phase, so I'm not feeling pressure, but I would like to get some work done, and this little piece is a nice interim bit. The inside has a pocket for my tiny thread scissors and a small silver needlecase...not sure what to do about adding a place for thread...maybe I'll just skip that part since I use so many colors of nymo, I really couldn't begin to put them all in a petite sewing kit.

5 comments:

KV said...

Cool idea, Bobbi . . .


Kathy V in NM

beadbabe49 said...

I just remembered I saw the needlecase that inspired this on karen cohen's website here...

http://www.kcenamels.com/artwork/BeadedItems/Misc.html

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I'd love to see this finished!!! Love your work.Love your studio. 'll be back often.
Pat

Pursuing Art... said...

Oh, I just love it Bobbi!!! Beautiful fabric and beautiful beading. Gorgeous!!! So...you!!!

~Me

beadbabe49 said...

thanks for stopping by, pat...I'll post it when it's finished...

thanks, lisa! this is a fairly quick project...something you might want to make for yourself?