8/9/08

Dang

Well, darn, anyway, still haven't got the opening photos from the other artist's husband....I thought I'd have them by now....oh well, depending on other folks' timeframes being the same as mine gets me in trouble every time!
Went to the pow wow yesterday with friends but bought very little....guess I do finally have most all the beads I need...that's a surprise!
I'm working this morning and have already had several folks visit the gallery...nice comments left for us too.
I'm back to thinking about what I am going to do for the bead journal project next month...I am determined to make the decision on what it will look like all finished before I even begin it!

8 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

I have a couple favorite style beads that I would buy a ton of it I found them again. They seem to work for so many different things -- I use them on almost every project I do -- and thank God, still have enough left for many more to come. :-)

Will be watching for the opening photos.

KV said...

We seem to be thinking on the same wavelength, Bobbi. Ideas have been rolling around in my head for the past few nights and I dearly want to make a decision before the end of the month . . .


Kathy V in NM

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

I made my decision on my BJP project for 2008 -- in fact, I have Sept. and October done -- did these along with the dolls during the long hospital hours -- I can't wait to post my Sept. one -- but will hold off until we are given the "go ahead".
Jackie

beadbabe49 said...

jackie, email me a photo of your favorite beads...maybe I have some or know of some that can be bought....
woo...you are just streaming along!
hi kathy....I'm leaning heavily toward small art quilts or maybe just fiber collages.

Adina Weinand said...

Very inspiring blog! Your work is beautiful! Bookmarked!

adinaadinaadina.blogspot.com

beadbabe49 said...

thanks, adina...very kewl books on your blog...

Timaree said...

I've got my idea for this coming year and even how (about) I want to finish the pieces but I haven't finished this year's yet! I am working on May and then need to sew them down. I'll get there but this coming years are going to be smaller and hopefully easier to get done!

beadbabe49 said...

I'm glad you're doing next year too, freebird...
I am now 3 months behind the take it further challenge and I'm wondering if I need to drop out of that one. It never really caught me like the bjp did, but there's a stubborn part of me that doesn't like to back off from any committment I've made, even though I won't be letting anyone down if I drop out of it....