10/8/10

Three Finished


The last three (for now) hand pin/pendants are finished and I'm working on the gallery tags and prices.
I tried out our new little heater on the porch yesterday and it worked well, since there was no sun to heat it up. It was certainly a lot brighter out there, with the fiberglass ceiling than inside the house, so it will be a great place to bead on cloudy days this fall.
No jury duty today or monday, just gallery sitting this weekend, so I may finally get this month's bjp started...

4 comments:

Magpie Sue said...

You know, I would come here just for your header pictures. :- )

My BJP involvement has fallen off drastically. I have every intention of continuing with my beaded ornaments (eventually) but lately it's been quilting and the Sketchbook Project for me. Things seem to go in cycles...

My husband was called for jury duty too (but he doesn't have to report until November). He is not a Robert ;- )

beadbabe49 said...

lol...thanks, sue! your quilts are lovely and must take a lot of time! and the bjp can wait...I like that about it!
yep...guess only robertas are serving for october, lol!

Marty S said...

A beautiful trio. I admire your use of color.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

beadbabe49 said...

thanks, marty!