10/7/08

The Winners Are...

thanks to a random number generator (and thanks to the 13 gals who left such wonderful comments!), we have our three winners...

Arline of Shared Stuff by Arline

Bobi of My Little World

Pamela and Edward of From the House of Edward

If you three would please email me with your snail mail address I will send your piece to you this week...and if anyone has a particular preference let me know and I'll try to send you your choice...

thanks again to everyone for visiting, commenting and for making your blogs such great places to visit!

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

Oh, Yea! Email is on its way to you as I write.
Thank you,
Arline

Bobi said...

WOW! I've emailed you with the snail mail. How wonderful! I'm so excited, lol.

Thank you,

-Bobi

beadbabe49 said...

thanks, bobi...I got yours but don't have arline or pamela's yet...

Pursuing Art... said...

Congratulations to the winners! I know they will all love a piece of your heart art!

Hugs ~Lisa

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

what a wonderful surprise! Edward and I shall email you tonight!