Well, I apparently sat still long enough for gypsy to tag me...I'll have to keep moving next time!
Okay...so 7 unknown facts about me...then tag 7 friend/bloggers I'd like to know more about and link to them all....that's a toughie since I've seen this meme all over and most of my tagees have already been tagged by others!
But here goes....
Tracey of A Beadiful Mess
Lisa of Pursuing Art...Life and Dreams
Susan of Bead Inspired
Helene of Le nid de Colibri
Julie of Jules Beads
Denise of Bits of Beads and Fiber
Heidi of Heidi Beads and More
And seven unknown facts....hmmmmm
1. When I got too short to be on the track team (actually, I didn't shrink, but I did stop growing at 5'2" and got overrun and outjumped by the 5'8 gals) I joined the gymnastics team in HS and specialized on the vault....I still got to run and jump, with a few nifty moves at the end, lol!
2. I dropped out of college to follow the love of my life to Oregon...my folks were not happy and predicted dire consequences.
3. A year later we took a 2 month trip to Mexico...one we'd like to repeat someday.
4. After the mexico trip we came home, got married and moved to San Jose, CA.
5. After 9 months in San Jose, we moved back to portland and 9 months after coming home we had a darling baby boy.
6. Then I went back to college and got my degree.
7. We've been married almost 37 years (in december), our darling boy is 35 and that degree only qualified me for one job...the rest I've gotten because of skills I taught myself (like computer graphic design)....dire consequences indeed!
The photos are us in portland, mexico, portland with jaime, jaime, and chuck & I a couple of holidays ago...;)