10/17/08

Mostly Finished and Barely Begun













Well, the living/dining room rearrangement is almost finished....a few more books for chuck to decide on (they're in my throw away pile so this will be his last chance to save them, lol) and some plants to move around a bit and we'll be there.
Black Magic Woman, on the other hand, has been sadly neglected and today won't bring her much further along. This afternoon the survivors class will meet for the last of the six classes...this one will be drumming and dancing and everyone is invited, so I'm taking my small drum and joining in, but I won't be dancing until my back gets back to normal, whatever the heck that is these days, lol!
Tomorrow we get to meet the 3 final candidates (there were 12 applicants) for the VAC director's job and I'm working during the reception, so I'll get to really meet them....I wonder if I know any of them....their names have been kept quiet and my usual grapevine hasn't been any help...;)
So this is a "big" weekend here...don't we lead exciting lives! Wahoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a little progress has been made on BMW.

KV said...

Compared to my living room (which is full of yarn at the moment), this looks heavenly!


Kathy V in NM

Pursuing Art... said...

I hope you have a great time at the survivors class, sounds like a great time. And, glad to hear you won't be dancing this time around until that back is better.

Anxious to hear what you think about the three final candidates! I hope they are as pleasant as the last one!

Hope you have a relaxing and take it easy kind of Sunday!

~me ;-)

beadbabe49 said...

The last class was great...fun drumming and some very poignant sharing of our tales....had to work today and tomorrow but I'm off the whole week on monday...plus, the back isn't nearly as bad as it was the first time and is feeling better day by day...