10/5/08

The Star


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

5 comments:

Penny said...

I took the test and am the 'moon'. This is so interesting because ever since I was a small girl (a long time ago) I've felt that the moon was my talisman!

beadbabe49 said...

hi penny...yes, as soon as I read the meaning of the star card I said, YES!

abeadlady said...

I, too, got the Star Card. I knew we had something beyond beading in common. LOL

Arline

Pursuing Art... said...

I am the Star card too! We must have similar thoughts in common! These are fun to do! ;-)

Timaree said...

I'm a star too. I liked what it said so put it in my sidebar.