2/13/09

Featured on Patchwork Underground



About a year ago I was indulging my passion for reading about folks whose homes have wheels, especially ones who have converted retired school buses, and I came across a blog entitled, Building Luna, about two Oregon gals who were in the process of doing just that. I also found out that they were both (Erin and Julia) professional crafters/artisans who sold their work through local craft shows and online...wow, two young gals who were living one of my dreams!
Well, in January, Erin (who is also a writer) started a new blog called Patchwork Underground for her craftwork and of course, I've been following it too. A couple of weeks ago she asked me if I'd mind answering a few questions about my work which she would put on her blog and I said yes...I felt it was quite an honor to be asked and I hope her readers find it interesting.
Anyway, if you've got the time, I'd encourage you to stop by Erin's blogs, not just because I'm featured today, but because I think you'll love her work and independent lifestyle too!
Thanks, Erin, for adding some sunshine to my day today!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What a wonderful interview! I love that purple bracelet - just stunning.

Magpie Sue said...

Nice article. I especially appreciate your distinction between personal excellence and perfectionism.

Pursuing Art... said...

Oh...nice interview Bobbi! I agree with Maggie...I am still working on the perfectionist thing and letting it go! Her blog is very cool and that smocking is wonderful! Her scarves and skirts on Etsy are cool and funky too! ~me