2/21/09

Bits and Pieces



Lizz, of Red Dirt Mother is giving away a darling carved bunny on her blog if you leave a comment about your favorite spring tradition...I left mine (visiting nurseries for new plants), how about you?

I've been thinking about spring too as we're seeing lots of buds on the trees/bushes and small green spears popping up all over....so my wallpaper for my computer this month is a photo of our backyard and porch taken last september.

I picked up some bits and pieces of heavy decorator fabric years ago and unearthed it yesterday to pick it apart and see if I could reuse it...still pondering but I do love some of the fabric...reminds me of some carpet designs and the little moon face at the top has captured my heart.

3 comments:

Pursuing Art... said...

Good morning doll. . .

Yes, my friend, you can remind me anytime!!! lol

Oh, I'm seeing signs too and I love it! A bit of blue sky and sunshine also, although the crisp cool air is still here. I took some 'sign' pictures yesterday around the yard...we must be thinking along the same lines. Isn't it wonderful to look at a picture from last year and know what's soon to bloom!

Absolutely 'ADORE' the fabric and that moon is just awesome! I can see why it captured your heart. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Happy weekend...glad to see you have your most favorite company in the world around you!!!

Hugs dear friend...~Lisa ;-)

KV said...

The fabric is to die for!!!


Kathy V in NM

beadbabe49 said...

hey, lisa! good to see you here again! I know we're both eager for the little signs of spring...

thanks, kathy...I was lucky to find it!