3/13/08

Damp






Our local damp weather seems to have dampened down my creativity a bit...I did play around with a little crochet this week and almost felted a basket...I don't think I have the patience for felting...this little green guy only took 20 minutes to crochet but to have completely felted it would have taken quite a bit longer...the little rust colored one is just shrunk a bit...
I'm also a bit dampened down on the Basho...got this far on 34 and just can't see where to go next...
Oh well, a little bit of sunshine tomorrow might get me back on track...

7 comments:

KV said...

C'mon on now, Bobbi -- cheer up! It won't be gray for long. And what you have come up with so far for Basho 34 colorwise and objectwise is luscious!


Kathy V in NM (who wishes you could send some of that rain down here -- we haven't had any for months now!)

beadbabe49 said...

kathy, I'd love to send you some rain and clearly you've never lived on the coast in oregon if you think it won't be grey for long, lol!

janet copenhaver said...

All my days are gray of late, even with the sun brightly shining. I swear I will snap out of this funk soon. Nothing seems to interest me. Trying not to be a whiner, so that's why I've been so quite.

I try to at least read posts, but I've become rather lax at that as well.

The Lone Beader® said...

I'd like to learn how to do felting someday...

abeadlady said...

Bobbi,

We all go through the blahs periodically. Remember how I was a couple of months ago. Couldn't accomplish anything. Then all of a sudden it got better. Your days will improve too. Just give it time and give yourself permission to rest and relax. Just remember, we are all here for you if you need us.

Take care.
Arline

beadbabe49 said...

thanks...and it's sunny right now so I'm ready to go out and take some photos...

Timaree said...

My sister allways says to go with what you are feeling. If you are feeling blah then rest in it instead of fighting it. I think she's right as my blahs don't seem to last as long if I revel in it. The world isn't sunny everyday (well, except for Arizona and New Mexico!) so why do we feel the pressure to keep going, going, going. You've been creating a lot, now recharge yourself.