3/31/07

Basket Exhibit

Today was the opening reception for the invitational basket show I was in and it went well...two of my baskets were sold and a couple of the other artists also had sales...not bad for an afternoon that started out very wet then ended in a lovely sunset.
I worked on the 8th basho piece a bit earlier this afternoon, but I'll really work on it tomorrow...the fish pin is on hold as I think it may need something, but what that may be isn't coming to mind just now. I'll give it a few days and then finish it...
I'll have to remember tomorrow is April Fool's Day...

5 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Looking forward to Basho #8 -- and congrats on the sale of your baskets. They are lovely and so dainty.

beadbabe49 said...

love your new photo, bg!

LJ said...

How do you DO that? Leave one and take up another? I always start to feel like the Sorcerer's Apprentice...with too many brooms...and the uneasy sense that I'll never get anything completed.

How long does the show go, BB? And did someone buy my little favorite...the one with golds and purples?

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

;-) Thanks, BB -- anytime you put a kitten or puppy in a photo the results are much better. Now for one of you and Sumi :-)

beadbabe49 said...

hi, lj...what else can you do? when it looks unfinished and you can't figure out how to finish it...all you can do is lay it down and go on to something else...I do try to keep it down to just 2 or 3 unfinished ones and not end up with a huge pile of them! Don't always succeed though! You wanna see my unfinished box?

bg...we'll have to wait until she quits zoomin' around before we take a mom & cat pic!