10/1/09

Bead Journal Project 2010


Woohoo! Registration is open for the next BJP which starts in January 2010 (so you have lots of time to decide what form your journal will take!) and I can't recommend it enough! It's fun, it's inspirational, it's the opportunity to meet some of the finest and most enthusiastic and sharing/caring beaders in the world! How can you resist?

Registration is open until December 15, but I'd register early...I know a couple of times folks have missed the deadline and got seriously bummed out, ya know! (Not that they couldn't play along on their own, but it's so neat to be able to post your work and see all the wonderful comments it gets!)

Go HERE for more information/registration and I do hope you'll decide to play along!

5 comments:

Pat said...

That piece is wonderful. The colors are magical.

A.Smith said...

This is beyond yummy. It is delicate and fresh, it is sensual and balanced, it is whimsical and colorful, wouldn't it be just wonderful if we could color our lives at will and have them look like this gorgeous piece? I hope yours is, I am walking with you and thank you for coming, it is always comforting to see friends around.

Magpie Sue said...

Ha! I already signed up! I even think I know what I'm going to do for my pages...

beadbabe49 said...

thanks, pat!

It is, allegra...it's a pleasure to visit your blog...

hi sue...wow, you're way ahead of the ball then!

Pursuing Art... said...

Oh, haven't clicked that magical button yet! Trying to finish my last two...before I dare.

Not happy with Grandpa's...didn't realize the Ultrasuede is thicker than the rest of my pieces. Thinking I may cut it out and brick stitch it to another piece of ultrasuede (not so thick)...or just leave it...I am so behind.

However, don't think I can live with it so different from the rest. Kind of smiled though...layering it up will bring Grandpa forward and center and that reminds me of him being on the pedestal he always was on. He was the king...