5/21/09

You Say It's Your Birthday!



It's our son's birthday and of course, each birthday reminds us of his very first birth day, and what an incredible jolt of instant love hit us the second we saw him come into this world...and although he lives in another city a few hours away, every time we see him we get that same little jolt to our hearts that brings smiles to our faces....thank you, jaime, for all the joy you've brought into our lives...and a huge thanks to holly for sharing her life with him.
I tried to load the PDF card I made for him but apparently blogger doesn't accept PDF files so I'll just add the two phtos I put on the card....one from 36 years ago and one from this year...
Love you, kiddo....

9 comments:

Dwayne and Janice said...

What a handsome young man ... love the two cuties with the ball!
Janice

Timaree said...

I still think he looks like you! I remember remarking on his birthday last year. My how the time is flying. I enjoy my kids more the older they get. It sounds like you thoroughly enjoy Jaime too.

patrice said...

Happy Birthday Mom, Happy Birthday son.
Beautiful photos!
P-

abeadlady said...

It's obvious you raised an exceptional young man, Bobbi. If he has one tenth the talent and compassion of his mother, he will go far in life. You have a right to be proud.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jaime! our jimmy was 10 on the 22nd. how time flys...

Pursuing Art... said...

I love both these photos, Bobbi! What a handsome guy and beautiful girl Holly is too! I know how proud you are!!!

Happy Birthday Jaime...Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Have a nice and glorious weekend...it is going to be beautiful! ~me

beadbabe49 said...

hi janice...lovely to see you here!

yes, it's so good to reach a time where your children have become adults and made a life for themselves that they are happy in....I think that's what we're all hoping for while raising them.

ah, paula...I remember those years so well and they will fly by, indeed!

thanks, lisa! It's beautiful looking outside but oh my...the wind is chilly, so once again I am thanking chuck for enclosing the sun porch!

Magpie Sue said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling when our kids turn out to be adults we can be proud of? Kudos to you and DH, and best wishes to Jaime :- )

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

Hi Bobbi!

So much fun to catch up on your posts. I had to hibernate for a short while! Your son looks so much like you! What a joy that you shared these pictures with us...

Love, Camilla