4/9/06

Another UFO Finished







Guardian Spirit and Cases
I finished the little lavender and salmon guardian spirit yesterday ...she has a lot of abalone and pearl on her and is appliqued in both size 13 charlottes and size 11 true cuts along with a little bit of lavender opal-colored vintage seed beads I picked up years ago....



I thought I'd also put up a pic of my scissors and scoop cases that I beaded a couple of years ago....they've both got black pearl buttons, vintage silver nailheads and some fantastic tiny vintage 3-cuts in the most amazing blue/black iris color....

3 comments:

LJ said...

Gorgeous work, as usual. I love that top one. And you know what? You are making me look like SUCH a slacker!!

beadbabe49 said...

yeah, sure...let's see....which one of us has a full-time job as well as a writing blog AND a bead blog? Not me!

Anonymous said...

You have been busy!!! :)