11/9/09

No Dramatics



The weather seems to have calmed down (so to speak) to it's usual november grey skies and rain, minus the dramatic winds we've had for the last week or so. The good part of that is we can go to the grocery store, library, etc. without being blown off our feet! The downside is that it's not a lot of fun for landscape photography unless you're a big fan of medium grey, lol!
That means it's time to get cozy on the loveseat with my beadwork and ott-light.
I'm almost finished (really!) with the first hand and am looking at a smaller one I'd like to start this afternoon.

5 comments:

Pursuing Art... said...

*LOL*...I'm sorry, totally understand being blown off your feet at the coast!!! And, can't help but smile that it's not a lot of fun shooting Oregon landscape shots right now unless you are a fan of medium grey!! Thanks for the smiles today... ;-)

The hand is gorgeous! Perfect day to get cozy and enjoy yourself this afternoon. I am going to do the same, with a cup of tea. I'll be thinking of you. XOX

Deborah said...

The hand looks great!

Timaree said...

It sure looks nice.

Susan Elliott said...

O Bobbi. I really think this hand is wonderful. You have the greatest knack for color. I love the different colors of the nailheads ?? -- not sure what they are...and then how you've beaded around the shell button and the circles emanating outward in rays of light....LovelY!

beadbabe49 said...

thanks for the great comments...

yes, susan, they are nailheads but rather unusual ones as they have a semi-matt finish that I've never seen before or since, so I use them sparingly!