12/7/10

Last Reminder!

Tomorrow is the deadline for the 2011 Bead Journal Project. If you're not sure, why not join and then if it works out, you'll be in and if it doesn't....well, there are NO BJP police, so no one will be knocking on your door, virtual or real, and asking why you haven't finished this project!

Today is full of doc visits and other appts. but tomorrow I'll be posting on beadwork again...

Hope to see you on the BJP participants pages and if not, I hope you'll check in occasionally to see what we're all doing...

Enjoy the day!

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Bobbi
Good luck at the appts.
Did I tell you that your new banner is mesmerizing! I'm looking to see how I can re-create it.

Pat said...

Great photo of the sunset. It shows all the power of nature. The beautiful and the threatening.

A.Smith said...

Hi Bobbi,

I have lit a couple of candles to my Quan Yin to see you through the appts. today and to make sure that the markers are down and you know that I wish for you the same results I wish for myself.

The shots are breathtaking, I mean it. That ocean view makes me miss my home at the beach even more but that sunset cut my breathing for real. Gorgeous! Please let me know how things are. Hugs from here.

beadbabe49 said...

thanks so much for the kind comments...the appts. went well and I have some hope that I might be able to travel to portland for christmas with our family...
thanks for the candles, allegra! you are often in my thoughts as well.

A.Smith said...

Bobbi dear, if you are coming to Portland and have the time you must come for a cup of tea, coffee, or simply a visit. I am sure there are some little beads with your name on it waiting to be used by someone with your talent.

Let me know and maybe we can plan a little get together. I am happy about the appts. but I will leave the candles where they are until you get all the good news.